The Domaine du Clos des Charmes is ideally situated in the heart of the Périgord, offering you a wide choice of cultural, recreational or sporting activities to enable you to discover the most beautiful places in the Dordogne.
This natural environment offers you a wide choice of activities such canoe tours on the Dordogne, walking and hiking, cycling, horse riding and quad biking. And for lovers of gastronomy, treat your taste buds with traditional regional products. Visit the famous Périgord markets, in particular the market at Issigeac, voted the most attractive market in Aquitaine and located only 10 kilometres from the estate.
Tours & Visits
- Visits and trips: Visit to bastide towns and medieval cities (Monpazier, Beaumont-du-Périgord, Issigeac, Limeuil…)
- Visit castles/châteaux (Monbazillac, Biron, Castelnaud, Bonaguil, les Milandes, Hautefort…) and abbeys (Saint-Avit-Sénieur, Cadouin…)
- Visit Bergerac and its famous vineyards, such as Monbazillac and Pécharmant
- Visit the caves at Proumeyssac , Padirac, and grottes de Maxange ...
- Visit the great prehistoric sites: Lascaux, Les Eyzies de Tayac …
- Visit Sarlat and the many castles and medieval villages in the surrounding area: La Roque-Gageac, Beynac, Domme…